Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6121 times
Lime juice and amchoor pwd stop the bhindis from becoming sticky
- Wash,dry and cut the stems of the bhindis
- Slit the bhindis in the middle
- Blend in a liquidiser coconut,dhania leaves,amchoor pwd.,jeera pwd.,garam masala pwd.,sugar,salt and 2 onions to a coarse paste
- Take the slit bhindis and stuff with the coconut,dhania and onion paste
- Heat oil in a pan,add 2 cut onions,fry,add haldi pwd., and red chilli pwd. and toss lightly
- Add lime juice
- Cover and cook till the bhindis are done
This recipe was contributed by zitan on 13 Aug 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.