Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10888 times
A Bengali dessert delicacy, bhapa doi or sweet curd is a perfect sweet dish for parties and family gatherings. You can recreate the mithaiwalas magic at home with this simple sweet bhapa(steamed) doi recipe. Enjoy!
- Take condensed milk in a bowl.
- Add yogurt and mix. add milk and mix.
- Add almonds, raisins and pistachios.
- Mix well.transfer the mixture into a steamer container.
- Cover with aluminium foil and place in the steamer.
- Cover the steamer and steam for twenty to twenty five minutes.
- Cool and set in the refrigerator.
- Cut and serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by l_ange2000 on 19 Oct 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.