Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14748 times
Usually children do not like to eat chapattis of bhakris, so this way they do eat them.
- Cut the capsicum into tine pieces.
- Half boil the peas. and then half crush the boiled peas.
- Grate the cheese and carrot.
- Cut the onions into round rings.
- On the hot tawa put a pinch of oil and roast the onion rings adding a little salt to it.
- On the hot tawa put the bhakri, spread the tomato ketcup over it, then put the crushed peas, grated carrot, roasted onions and pieces of capsicum, and lastle cover it with grated cheese.
- Apply oil or butter around the bhakri.
- Cook for 1 min.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by kajal20 on 03 May 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.