by HARSHA DAND
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3607 times
Flat Bajra dumplings in vegetable made out chawli makes Bhaji Dhokli completely different from the original dhokli.
- 1 cup bajra flour
- ½ tsp ginger, garlic and green chili paste
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil and add mustard seeds, cumin seeds when they splutter add hing
- Add finely chopped chawli leaves
- Add salt, turmeric powder and red chili powder and let it cook for 2 minutes
- When done add sugar.
- Add two cups of water and let it simmer at low temp.
- Add the ginger, garlic green chili paste and salt to bajra flour and need a soft dough. Use warm water to make the dough
- Make 10 small rounds and flatten it with hands to make like a small flat puri. Make a hole in the center.
- Add these small bajri puris with hole to simmering bhaji one by one and cover it and let it cook for 8 minutes.
- Serve hot
This recipe was contributed by HARSHA DAND on 13 Dec 2010I am a Clinical Psychologist, I live at Sion, Bombay,cooking is my passion and i like to try new rec...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.