This recipe has been viewed 3181 times
Prepare the Bhaingaan curry with chopped baigan or brinjals and then stir fry them in an onion, tomato and ginger garlic based curry. Enjoy with steamed rice or roti.
- Cut the brinjal similar to the finger chips shape (vertically).
- Put oil in the pan, heat for 2 mins, add mustard seeds, leave until they spulter.
- Add the cut brinjal and fry for 10 minutes until they become soft.
- Prepare a paste of curry leaves, coriendar leaves, green chilles, water & salt.
- After the brinjal becomes soft add this paste to it and little haldi to it & cook for 5 more mins and take out of fire.
This recipe was contributed by kaverimegha on 12 Sep 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.