Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2299 times
Specially for babies, even adults can eat this healthy reciepe.
For adults if wanted we can put little red chilli powder and along with tadka.
All age groups can have this. yummy....
- Mix all ingredients except salt and roast it in a pan or kadai.
- Roast til brown, while stirring continously.
- Put the roasted mix in the mixture and make powder.
- Mix the powder with water and mix to avoid lumps.
- Heat it until it comes to boil.
- Add salt and stir till you have a thick consistency.
- Remove from flame and eat the yummmy bhaidki.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#393706 on 12 Dec 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.