Bhaat Na Bhajiya
by Jeena Suraj
This recipe has been viewed 8577 times
Bhaat Na Bhajiya are Bhajiyas made from Leftover rice. No wastage of cooked rice as well as a perfect tempting snack is made. These Bhajiyas are easy to make as prepared quickly too.
- Combine the rice, besan, onion, green chillies, turmeric powder, chilli powder, asafoetida, salt, coriander, oil and then tear the curry leaves with your fingers and mix well mashing rice.
- Heat the oil for deep frying in kadhai, take little of the ready bhajiya mix in your finger ends or take using a spoon and start dropping them into the oil and fry them until golden brown.
- Keep dropping little little batch wise, until done.
- Once a batch is done, transfer them into a tissue / absorbent paper.
- Once done, transfer to a serving plate and enjoy with Chai / Tea.
This recipe was contributed by Jeena Suraj on 10 Jul 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.