Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3149 times
A very nutritious and a high protein snack.
- Cut out an oval piece of the hot dog bun from the top and keep aside.
- Line each bottom with 2 slices of the cheese,side by side.
- Repeat with tomato slices.
- Then spread with 2 tbsp of the mashed baked beans.
- Then sprinkle with grated carrots.
- Sprinkle with shredded lettuce
- Add salt,pepper,mustard and mayo.
- Put the cut out tops back,and it is ready to munch in.
This recipe was contributed by jap on 15 Dec 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.