Besan ki Sabzi
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 75138 times
A simple, spicy and yet so delicious recipe, Besan ki Sabzi is prepared by cooking roasted besan or gram flour with onion, chillies, ginger , garlic and a hint of ajwain seeds.
Add your private note
Besan ki Sabzi recipe - How to make Besan ki Sabzi
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Mix besan, chopped onion, ground chili, salt, ginger, garlic paste, ajwain, ghee and rub for a minute.
- Knead with the curds and make banana like sticks and cook in boiling water for about 30 minutes
- Take the sticks out of the water, cool and cut into 1" pieces.
- Do not throw away the remaining water.
- For gravy, fry the onion paste and dry spices till they are brown.
- Add tomato puree, the remaining water and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add gattas and serve hot, garnished with coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by sonaprem on 13 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.