Besan ka halwa
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 38953 times
For making it less fatty, u can skip adding ghee because malai will leave oil anyway.
Add your private note
Besan ka halwa recipe - How to make Besan ka halwa
Cooking Time: Total Time:
1 tb.spoon ghee
1 cup fresh malai
1 cup besan2 cups water1 cup sugar
- Put ghee in a karahi and add malai to it. give 5-6 boils to it.
- Then add besan and keep stirring all the time until it gets brown.
- Then in a separate vessel, put sugar and water and put it on flame until sugar gets dissolved.
- Add this syrup to the cooked besan and stir properly.
- Garnish with almonds and nuts.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#430751 on 22 Nov 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.