Besan ka Seera By pkaur
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 48144 times
1. "besan ka seera" is good remedy for cold and running nose.
2. it is best to take it at night before sleeping.
3. the consistency can be changed by altering the amount of water. but if being consumed as a remedy, it is best to make it of thin consistency.
4. amount of sugar added can be altered depending on taste.
- Heat ghee in a karahi and put besan in it.
- Keep stirring till besan attains slightly darker colour and also gives a nice fragrance.
- Also, boil water with sugar in another utensil till sugar is dissolved.
- Add water to karahi, slowly, stirring continuously.
- Bring to boil, stirring coninuously.
- Add some almonds and use the rest for garnishing.
This recipe was contributed by pkaur on 25 Sep 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.