Besan gatta curry
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 41482 times
Add your private note
Besan gatta curry recipe - How to make Besan gatta curry
Cooking Time: Total Time:
beasn(gram flour)-1 cup
salt-according to taste
green chilli,ginger and garlic paste chilli powder
curd a pinch asafoetida (hing)
- For the gatta
- 1)take 1 cup besan, add oil and rub nicely.
- 2)now to this itself add salt, chilli powder,dhania-jeera powder. mix properly.
- 3)now in a pan take 1 tablespoon oil add mustard, hing,turmeric and chilli powder. and add 1 cup water. let it boil and then add the
- Above mixture(mixture prepared in pt2).and let it heat for 1-2 mins
- 4)in a plate apply and empty the mixture of pan , cool and make square pieces. this is the gatta.
- 5)in a pan heat oil and add mustard, hing, chilli-ginger-garlic paste and and add churned curd.if it is very thick add water. add salt and chilli powder, let it boil for some-time. after that add gatta and boil for some time again.
This recipe was contributed by kdbhatt20 on 23 Jul 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.