Besan Sooji Idli
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19261 times
Idlis are commonly made from sooji and dal, but here is different kind of idli made from besan and sooji with the combination of carrot, capsicum and other spices.
- In a deep bowl, combine the besan, semolina and curd with enough water and mix well to make a batter of dropping consistency.
- Add the salt, green chilli paste, coriander leaves, carrot, and capsicum and mix well. Keep aside.
- Grease the idli moulds with little oil and keep aside.
- Just before serving, add the fruit salt and mix gently using a soon.
- Pour 2-3 tsp of batter in the greased idli moulds and cook in an idli steamer, till the idlis are cooked and are soft.
- Repeat the procedure to make more idlis.
- Serve hot with green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 17 Aug 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.