Besan Omlette Toast
Added to 74 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13881 times
A tasty tiffin as well as breakfast recipe. Really easy and fast to make. Consumes very less amount of time and yes kids will love it.
- Combine the besan, chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt and water in a bowl and mix nicely using a whisk to ensure there are no lumps.
- Once the batter is ready, add the tomatoes, capsicum and green chillies and mix well.
- In a flat non stick pan heat the oil.
- Once the oil is heated add small quantities of batter in the pan and gently spread evenly on all sides.
- Cook for 1 minute on both the sides and prepare the omlettes till is batter is complete.
- Keep aside.
- Apply butter or cheese on the toasted bread.
- Add the besan omlettes on the toast and it's ready to serve.
- For packing it in tiffin, apply omlette on one side of the toast and place another slice on the top.
- Serve with tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by Sandipan on 03 Sep 2013Simple and enthusiastic guy with a passion for food and cooking. Though I don't cook regularly due t...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.