Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18822 times
Besan omlette or besan chilla recipe with gram flour mixed together with onion, tomatoes, chillies and spices before spreading on a non-stick pan like pancake. A vegetarian omelette recipe, besan omelette taste superb with a green chutney or sauce of choice.
- Grind green chilies, ginger and garlic to a paste.
- Mix besan, ground paste, cumin seeds, coriander leaves and chopped tomato.
- Add water and make thin batter.
- Adjust salt.
- Heat a tawa, grease with a little oil and then and pour a little batter. spread into a thin round and then cook till done.
- Then fold it and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by sandhyan on 05 Aug 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.