Besan Lapet(gramflour Wrap
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6254 times
Add proteins in your breakfast table by adding the Besan Lapet (Gram flour Wrap) in your family's diet. The besan based thin batter is spread like chila and enjoyed hot with sauce or chutney.
- Mix besan,water,salt together to make free flowing paste to make chillas.
- Grind garlic and green chilli together in a mixie and add to paste.
- On a non stick pan(can use regular tawa too)spread 1 table spoon full batter and make chilla rolls.(firm rolls will make better subji).
- Cut rolls into 2 inches pieces.keep aside.
- Grind ingredients of gravie together in a mixie.(if soaked for 10 min mustard will grind better)
- Heat oil in kadahi.
- Fry paste on medium flame.
- Add water.
- Put lapet pcs.
- Boil for 5 min.
- Switch off burner.leave kadahi for 5 min.
- Transfer to serving bowls.
- Garnish with dhania(coriander leaves).
This recipe was contributed by anubhasri on 29 Mar 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.