Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3485 times
The popular and all time favorite besan laddu are simply an amazing indian sweet recipe with the roasted besan cooked in ghee with sugar and then enjoyed after mealas or as energy dense snack.
- Combine the sugar and saffron in a bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai, add the besan and saute on a slow flame, while stirring continuously, till the besan turns golden brown in colour.
- Add the cardamom powder and mix well.
- Remove from the flame and transfer in a plate and cool completely.
- Combine the besan mixture and sugar and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 7 equal portions and shape into laddus.
- Serve immediately or store in air-tight container.
This recipe was contributed by Hpatel7 on 17 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.