Besan Gatte ka Achaar
by sweetsmartspicy chef
This recipe has been viewed 6090 times
You must have definitely tried besan ke gatte ki subzi.This is a new for in which you can use the traditional gatte.
- Wash unripe mangoes, dry them, peel and grate them.
- Sieve besan, add the grated mangoes, salt and 1/4 tsp chilli powder. Mix well and give shape of gatte and keep on a plate.
- Pour oil in a frying pan and heat.
- Put a few gatte in hot oil and fry them on low flame till they turn golden brown in colour.
- Similarly fry all the gatte. Keep aside for cooling.
- Add all the oil to the left over oil in the pan
- Turn off the flame, once all the oil is heated.
- Before the oil cools down put asafoetida, turmeric powder, carom seeds, fennel seeds, salt and chilli powder one at a time and mix fried gatte to these spices.
- Fill pickle in a glass container after it cools down completely. Pickle will be ready in next three days.
This recipe was contributed by sweetsmartspicy chef on 23 Apr 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.