Added to 24 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 57989 times
A sweet and delicious indian dessert barfi made with besan and ghee.
- Fry the gram flour in fat.
- Remove and set aside.
- Prepare sugar syrup(use half the amount of water to sugar)
- Add the fried flour and cook till it forms one lump in the center of pan
- Remove from fire,sprinkle crushed cardamoms, add salt and chopped nuts.
- Mix well and spread on greased board it thickens
- Let it cool and cut in to diamond shapes
This recipe was contributed by rachapudianupama on 17 Apr 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.