Besan Aloo Tikki
by Foodie #520011
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 32464 times
Besan Aloo Tikki, serve this delicious recipe as a starter or can be serve at tea-time with the sauce or chutney of your choice.
- Boiled and mash the potatoes in a bowl, keep aside.
- Roast the besan till it turns lightly golden brown in colour.
- Combine the potatoes, besan, green chillies, cumin powder, onions and salt in deep bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape each portion into round thick tikki.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry each tikki till it turns to golden brown in colour from both the side.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #520011 on 05 Apr 2011So as my name reflects I am a foodie. I love eating and cooking.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.