Bengali Paneer Laddoo
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9901 times
Bengali paneer laddo is a traditional bengali sweet dish recipe with crumbled freshly made chenna or paneer, flour, sugar and milk. The maida and paneer based sweet batter is deep fried and then dropped in a sugar syrup.
- Combine the ghee with the flour, mix well and add the milk gradually so that no lumps remain and a thin batter is made.
- Add the paneer and mix well till the batter becomes thick.
- Add the cardamom powder and mix well.
- Make sugar syrup of one string consistency with sugar and one and a half cups of water and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai and drop spoonfuls of batter and fry till golden brown from all the sides.
- Soak in the syrup for at least two hours before serving.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by sumagandlur on 04 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.