by Divya's Kitchen
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11433 times
This bendhi masala, is served with rotis or you can use it as a stuffing for the parathas.
- Cut the ladies finger in criss cross lenthwise.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the bhindi till crisp.
- Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in another pan and add the mustard seeds, urad dal.
- When the seeds crackle, add the curry leaves, onions and ginger-garlic paste, mix well and saute till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the tomato puree, salt, chilli powder, coriander powder, pepper and turmeric powder, mix well and cook for 5-7 minutes on slow flame.
- Add the fried ladies finger and simmer for a minute.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Divya's Kitchen on 17 Aug 2011I love to cook, the recipes which I added are created by my mom.. I'm a IT gal but i love cooking..
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.