Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15192 times
Bemisaal paneer is a tempting paneer or cottage cheese recipe with an authentic awesome north indian touch. An irrestible combination of creamy panner cubes simmered in a rich spicy gravy. Share your favorite paneer recipe online.
- Combine the coriander along with ginger, green chillies and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Add salt, mix well and keep aside.
- Cut the paneer in cubes and cut each peice in half keeping one side intact.
- Spread a tbsp of chutney in between and on the top and coat the paneer peice with maida paste.
- Deep fry the paneer till yellowish white in colour and keep aside.
- Heat some oil in a kadhai, add the curds and cream and mix well.
- Add turmeric powder and salt, mix well and cook till the gravy is cooked.
- Add the paneer cubes and cook till it becomes a little thick.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Megha_a on 09 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.