Bell Pepper Panner Masti
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5835 times
Comment : the coriander-cumin powder goes really well with the bell peppers and paneer adds a nice crunch to the dish.
tip : if u have trouble cutting paneer into cubes coz they tend to break, use a warm knife.
- 1.fry seperately panner cubes in enough oil till they just about turn brown.be careful not to overcook.
- 2.heat oil in a non stick pan.add cumin seeds and onion fry till onions brown a little.
- 3.then add garlic and bell peppers.cover and cook for about 6 mins or till the bell pepper soften a little.
- 4.add the previousy fried panner cubes.
- 5.then add salt,pepper,red chilli powder and cumin-coriander powder and toss around till all the ingredients are incorporated.
- 6.garnish wid coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by krasika on 29 Dec 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.