Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2758 times
This raita can take with either rice or chapati.
Add your private note
Beguner raita recipe - How to make Beguner raita
Cooking Time: Total Time:
1. 1 medium size-r brinjal,
2.Half cup spring onion chopped,
3. 2 green chilli chopped,
4. 1 medium onion fine slice,
5. 1 tsp ginger chopped,
6. 1 tsp sugar,
7. Salt to taste,
8. 1tbsp oil,
9. 1 cup plain yoghurt,
10. one handful chopped corriender leaves.
- 1. apply little oil on all sides of the brinjal and keep it on a low flame.
- 2. keep rotating so that all sides are roasted well.
- 3. remove the skin & smash the brinjal with a fork.
- 4. now heat the oil in a pan,
- 5. put slice onion, fry till very light brown ,
- 6. put chopped chillis & ginger fry for few second,
- 7. mix mashed brinjal,
- 8.pput salt , mix well,
- 9.close the gas.
- 10. now take a medium size serving bowl.
- 11.pour yoghurt, beat well with sugar & very little salt. if u want hot then u can mix another chopped green chilli.
- 12. mix mashed brinjal and chopped spring onion. mix well.
- 13. sprinkle corriander on top of the raita.
- 14. keep it in refrigerator. served chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#433706 on 26 Dec 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.