Beets Arugula and Quinoa Salad with Blood Orange Vinaigrette
by CHRISTOPHER MORRILL
This recipe has been viewed 716 times
Beets Arugula and Quinoa Salad is a simple variation to a Summer Buckwheat Salad that you might have tried. It’s a beautiful colorful salad bursting with greens, oranges and reds, just perfect to brighten your day.
Add your private note
Beets Arugula and Quinoa Salad with Blood Orange Vinaigrette recipe - How to make Beets Arugula and Quinoa Salad with Blood Orange Vinaigrette
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- In a fine mesh sieve, thoroughly rinse and drain 1 cup of quinoa under cold water until the water runs clear.
- Place quinoa in a medium saucepan with 1? cups water or broth and bring to a fast simmer.
- Cover with a tight-fitting lid. ...
- Remove from heat (keep covered) and steam for 5 minutes.
- Wash the arugula. Wash and roughly chop parsley and mint.
- Wash and slice the orange.
- Wash, trim, peel and thinly slice beet
- Place cooled Quinoa into a serving dish, add sliced onion, arugula, parsley, mint, sea salt,beets and gently toss together. Top with sliced orange and drizzle with vinaigrette.
- Place all of the ingredients except the oil in a medium, nonreactive bowl and whisk to combine.
- While whisking continuously, add the oil in a slow, steady stream until it’s fully incorporated.
This recipe was contributed by CHRISTOPHER MORRILL on 29 Jan 2019
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.