Beetroot Turnip Paratha
by Aroma-Sandhya Shenoy
This recipe has been viewed 5846 times
Just a single beetroot and turnip was left and was not sufficient to prepare a vegetable, so thought of just mixing both and preparing a paratha for breakfast. This recipe is colourful and also adds to health benefit. You can use any leftover vegetable for this paratha.
- Clean and cook beetroot and turnip in pressure cooker together for 1 whistle.
- Once cool remove the skin and grind beetroot, turnip and 3 chillies together to a fine paste without adding water. Keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients of the dough along with the prepared paste, mix well and knead into a soft dough.
- Keep the dough for 15 minutes covered with wet cloth.
- Roll like chapatti and fry it on a non stick pan with little oil or butter as per taste.
- Beetroot and turnip paratha is ready to serve with any type of pickle, butter or ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by Aroma-Sandhya Shenoy on 16 Dec 2012Myself Sandhya Shenoy, yes a working lady like everyone trying her best to balance personal and prof...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.