Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4867 times
Simple and healthy raita for pulao, parathas and pancakes
- Combine the beetroot, pineapple, coconut, coriander and curds and mix well. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
- when the seeds crackle, add the garlic and saute till they turn golden brown,
- Add this to the curds-beetroot mixture and mix well.
- Refrigerate it for an hour.
- Garnish with coriander and serve fresh.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 12 Aug 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.