by Amarendra Mulye
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6923 times
Beetroot rabdi, a pink coloured, beetroot and rose flavoured dessert.
- Grind the beetroot into fine puree, transfer in a bowl and keep side.
- Heat the ghee in a pan add the raisins and cashewnuts and fry for a minute on a slow flame.
- Add the beetroot puree and cook for 10 minutes on a slow flame.
- Remove from the flame, add the condensed milk and mix well.
- Add the rose essence, mix well and divide the rabdi into equal portions and pour it into a dessert cups.
- Top it with a dollop of gulkand and keep in a refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Serve chilled.
- If you need still thick consistency, milk powder + powdered sugar may be added.
This recipe was contributed by Amarendra Mulye on 17 Aug 2011I am complete foodie and love to indulge into variety of food items. I love trying out and learning ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.