by Palak Rajput
Added to 24 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 28169 times
Beetroot cutlet stuffed with paneer.
Add your private note
Beetroot Cutlet recipe - How to make Beetroot Cutlet
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 12 cutlets
- Boil the bananas , peel and mash and keep aside.
- Peel the beetroot and blend in a mixer without adding water, to make a smooth paste. Keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and make a thick mixture.
- Divide the mixture in 12 equal portions and keep aside.
- Half grind boiled green peas.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl to make a filling for the cutlet.
- Divide the stuffing into 12 equal portions and keep aside.
- On a greased palm spread a portion of the banana and beetroot mixture, place a portion of the stuffing and seal the edges to prepare a round cutlet.
- Make 11 more cutlets using the remaining covering and filling mixture. Keep aside.
- Combine the semolina and sesame seeds in a plate and roll out each cutlet in the mixture.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry the cutlets till they turn golden brown in colour and crisp from all the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 17 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.