Beetroot Apple Smoothie
by Gayathri Kumar
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13910 times
Beetroot Apple Smoothie is colourful smoothie and perfect for the morning breakfast. It is a very filling smoothie.
- Wrap the beetroot and carrot in a foil and bake it in oven for one hour on maximum heat.
- Cool the vegetables and peel the skin off.
- Cut into small chunks and transfer them to a juicer jar.
- Add the apples, honey and milk and blend till completely blended.
- Pour into a tall glass and serve it chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Gayathri Kumar on 06 Dec 2011I am a food blogger. I am mom of a cute girl and I love cooking. Here is a nice place to share my re...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.