Beet Root Dip
by Foodie #537150
This recipe has been viewed 2983 times
This dip can be served with pita bread, falafel or with any mexican or lebanese starter.
- Boil the beet root in a pressure cooker around 2 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid and keep aside to cool.
- In the meantime, combine the curds, lemon juice and salt and pepper in a serving bowl.
- When the cooker is cold open the lid, remove the boiled beet root and keep aside to cool.
- After it is cooled peel them and blend them in a mixer and add it to the curd mix.
- Stir with light hands and garnish with fine cut kothmari or parsley. And drizzle olive oil and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #537150 on 04 May 2013My name is Nina Shah, and I live in Andheri, Mumbai with my husband and two daughters. We aren't the...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.