Beerakaya Tokku Pacchadi
This recipe has been viewed 7661 times
Beerakaya tokku pacchadi or a traditional South Indian way of preparing ridge gourd skin chutney. The beerakaya are fried with peanuts, chillies, tamarind and garlic to prepare this delicious accompaniment recipe, beerakaya tokku pachhadi
- Peel the beerakaya and wash the peel.
- Heat oil and add the jeera, green chillies and the peanuts. fry this for about 5 mins.
- Remove from heat and grind this.
- Heat some more oil and add the beerakaya tokku and fry this till it is well done.
- Remove from heat, grind with the above ground paste, tamarind water, fresh garlic and salt.
- Add coriander(optional).
This recipe was contributed by subhasrim on 15 Aug 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.