Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3229 times
Satisfy your spicy palate with Beatenpeddy chaat. A lovely mix of beaten paddy or rice and cooked with khoya, chillies,peas and seasinings.Serve the beaten paddy mixture with lime juice as topping.
- First of all wash beaten peddy and drain.
- Then chop ginger and green chili finely.
- Take a pan,put oil andwait till it becomes hot.
- Add few cumin seeds,ginger &greenchili
- Add khowa and fry till it becomes light brown.
- Add turmeric powder half cup of water and add peas balls and wait till it becomes softer.
- After this add tomato juice and fry for 2 mins.
- Add beaten peddy,salt and sugar.
- At the time of serving add lime juice and garnish it with coriander leaves and serve
This recipe was contributed by sarita_barmecha on 13 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.