Beansprout and Dried Fruit Salad
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5614 times
Perk up the proteins in your diet with this simple bean sprout with dried fruits salad. An exotic mix of bean sprouts with nuts like cashew, almonds and walnuts, the salad is crunchy and rich in vitamins and antioxidants.
Add your private note
Beansprout and Dried Fruit Salad recipe - How to make Beansprout and Dried Fruit Salad
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Cut the baby tomatoes into two.
- Peel the oranges, separate the segments, remove the pips and slice them. cube the pineapple slices.
- Peel mango, cut slices and then into cubes.
- Soak apricot in warm water for few hours, if dry or else wash and use as such. cut apple and peaches into cubes.
- Put all the above in a salad bowl. add shredded lettuce leaves, baby tomatoes and bean-sprouts.
- Prepare the dressing by mixing together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, freshly ground peppercorns, fresh orange juice. mix well and chill till use.
- Just before serving add the dressing to bean-sprouts and fruit mixture and serve.
This recipe was contributed by kams_ on 23 May 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.