Beans and Vegetables in Tomato Gravy
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 86 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17701 times
Beans and Vegetables in Tomato Gravy is a mouth-watering dish that can be had on any day. With loads of veggies and boiled kidney beans, it is quite sumptuous and tastes awesome too, with the unmistakable tang of tomatoes and the lusciousness of fresh cream.
The best part, however, is that it is quite easy to make and employs common ingredients. So it can be made without much ado, provided you have soaked the beans before.
Beans and Vegetables in Tomato Gravy goes very well with roti , puris and parathas . It also a great accompaniment for plain rice or jeera rice .
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the fresh tomato pulp, chilli powder and tomato ketchup, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the rajma, french beans, carrot, capsicum and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 6 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the fresh cream and mix well.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||630.5 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.6 mg|
|Vitamin C||53.6 mg|
|Folic Acid||38.6 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.