Beans and Sprouts Salad
by Foodie sona
This recipe has been viewed 2062 times
This salad include beans and sprouts which are rich in protein, vitamins, minerals and fibre.
- Soak chick peas overnight.
- Drain and combine with lobia, add 3 cups of water and pressure cook for 10 to 12 whistles .
- Drain water and keep aside.
- Soak the black channa, green gram and brown gram together in enough water and keep aside for one night.
- Drain, and ties them in wet muslin cloth.
- Within 1 day beans are sprouted.
- Heat olive oil add cumin, when start spluttering add sprouts and boil beans.
- Add salt and pinch of chilli powder.
- Mix together and transfer in a bowl.
- Add the onions, tomatoes, cucumber,, basil leaves, mint leaves and green chillies in a bowl.
- Cover with cling film and refrigerate for half an hour.
- For the dressing, mix together the lemon juice, vinegar, chaat masala, salt (if required).
- Add the dressing to the chilled salad just before serving.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie sona on 17 Jul 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.