Beans and Greens Sandwich
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5598 times
A tasty and healthy sandwich which will tempt your your tastebuds to have more than one...
- Blend the pulses in a mixer till smooth.
- Transfer in a bowl and add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and shape them into small round flat tikkis.
- Heat the oil in a tava and shallow fry the tikkis till they turn golden brown and crisp from both the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Toast the bread slices with butter till golden brown on a nonstick pan.
- Apply the spread on toasted bread slice and place the tikki on top and put the onion, capsicum and tomato slices on top.
- Cover with a cheese slice, and grill the sandwich till cheese melts.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by alpa305 on 25 Jan 2012My name is Alpa
I am a dietitian based in Ghaziabda at present.
Cooking is my passion,I love to co...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.