Beans Vegetable Soup
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4504 times
Beans vegetable soup is a protein packed and delicious mixed vegetable soup with a range of vegetables added together with boiled beans.
- Soak all the beans for 6 hours.
- Pressure cook soaked beans.add salt while preesure cooking the beans, so that it will take up the taste.
- Now, tranfer the cooked beans beans in a pan,add 3 cups of water to it ,and bring it to boil.
- Add shredded carrot and cabage to this boiling mixture.
- After 3-4 minutes add onions.
- Wait for another one minute
- And add tomato.
- Add tomato ketchup,salt and papper.
This recipe was contributed by ushmabakul on 06 Oct 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.