Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2721 times
Satiate your hunger and flavour your taste buds with this bean soup recipe which is enriched with the goodness of beans. The thick and creamy bean soup is great in taste and quite simple to prepare, a perfect warm soup recipe for cold winter days.
- Heat oil in tava over medium heat. add onions and garlic and cook 5 to 7 minutes or until softened.
- Stir in chili powder, cumin, salt and chopped chillies
- Cook, stirring, 1 to 2 minutes. add tomatoe puree and vegetable broth and simmer 15 minutes.
- Stir in both bell peppers; simmer 10 minutes.
- Add squash and cook 10 minutes more.
- Drain and rinse beans and chickpeas
- Add to the tava and simmer until heated through.
- Garnish with fresh coriander.
This recipe was contributed by suchi04 on 25 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.