Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3051 times
A tasty, healthy and simple Beans noodles are prepared by tossing the boiled rice noodles with cooked beans, sprouts and veggies. A pleasing presentation of health and taste embodied in a single dish, the bean noodles are sure to be loved by all.
- Soak the beans seeds overnight
- Cook beans seeds for 10 min in a pressure cooker with 1 liter water.
- Cook on high flame for 3-4 min once the steam is made then for 6-7 min on medium flame.
- In another pan boil 1 liter of water with 1 tablespoon of oil.
- When boiled add noodles and cook for 5 min. (till noodles are ready)
- Drain noodles
- Keep it aside.
- Heat a frying pan with 1 tablespoon of oil, add cumin seeds and wait till it crackells .
- Add 2 teaspoon of chopped onion, and sauté them in a frying pan till golden, add 2 tablespoon of chopped tomato and 1 tea spoon ginger paste, coriander powder, chilly powder and haldi and fry till it stops sticking to the pan.
- Now to the cooked beans add this paste and add tomato sauce.
- Cook it for 2-3 min. the prepared beans should have little gravy and should not be very dry.
- If it is dry add little water and cook for two minutes to have a little gravy.
- Garnish the gravy with chopped coriander leaves.
- Spread noodles for one person in a plate and spread hot beans with its gravy on the noodles. (nearly two small serving spoon)
- Garnish with finely chopped onion and tomato.
This recipe was contributed by nisha_agg73 on 25 Apr 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.