Beancurd Straw Salad
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2066 times
Prepare the healthful and delightful salad recipe, the Beancurd straw salad with stir fried bean curd or tofu cubes and toss them with tomatoes and select seasonings.
Add your private note
Beancurd Straw Salad recipe - How to make Beancurd Straw Salad
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: makes Total Time:
- To marinate:
- 1 tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- Pulp from cored tomato(refer method below)
- 1/4 tsp. pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- Salt to taste
- 1 sprig fresh dill (optional)
- 2-3 fresh mint leaves
- Cut tomato cut into two halves.
- Core out the inside pulp carefully, with a sharp tsp. or corer.
- Save this pulpy liquid to add to marinade.
- Either steam, pressure cook or microwave horsegram sprouts till tender.
- Drain, run under cold water, keep aside in a colander.
- Slice tomato shell into long slivers.
- Similarly chop capsicum, onion and carrot
- Chop spring onion and head very fine.
- Cut paneer into 2" straws or fingers.
- Mix marinade ingredients together till a smooth mixture is got.
- Add soya paneer straws and toss till all are well-coated.
- Keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Take marinated paneer in a large glass bowl.
- Add all other ingredients, toss till well blended.
- Chill well before serving.
This recipe was contributed by usmishra on 26 Sep 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.