Bean and Pepper Tortilla Pizza
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 190 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 43243 times
A quick pizza that is prepared without using an oven. Tortillas or left-over chapatis are topped with beans, tomatoes, capsicum and cheese to make this Bean and Pepper Tortilla Pizza. The trick here is to keep the flame sufficiently low while cooking the pizza so that the tortillas or chapatis get crisp and brown but do not burn.
- Divide the topping into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Heat a broad non-stick pan and brush it with a little olive oil.
- Place one tortilla on it, spread 1 portion of the topping evenly over it and sprinkle 2 tbsp cheese evenly over it.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook on a very slow flame till the tortilla is crisp and the cheese has melted.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 to make 3 more tortilla pizzas.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per tortilla pizza
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.