Bean Stock Pot
This recipe has been viewed 2744 times
This recipe is a wholesome soup , very high in protein and tasty too!
- Pressure cook the rajma for 4-5 whistles or till cooked.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid. Keep aside to cool.
- In a broad pan, combine the onions , tomatoes, garlic, capsicum and vegetable stock and mix well.
- Add the salt, mix well and cook the vegetables until soft.
- Add the rajma, black pepper powder, cumin seeds powder, cinnamon powder, mix well and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice and coriander and mix well.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by hetalanjaria on 15 Feb 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.