Bean Sprout Yam By pallavikamal
This recipe has been viewed 3154 times
Handy tip(s) :
1. you can add cucumber or lettuce if you like
Add your private note
Bean Sprout Yam By pallavikamal recipe - How to make Bean Sprout Yam By pallavikamal
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- In a pan, heat the oil and fry the garlic. keep aside. drain the oil.
- Mix the garlic with the vinegar, soya sauce, sugar, chilli powder, red chilli and peanuts.
- In a bowl, place the bean sprouts, capsicum and red chilli and pour the dressing over it.
- Toss the salad.
- Serve chilled garnished with spring onions, coriander, yellow and red peppers.
This recipe was contributed by pallavikamal on 24 Apr 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.