Bean Sprout Salad with Dried Fruits
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7296 times
Bean sprout salad with dried fruits is packed with protein and is prepared by tossing together boiled bean sprouts with select nuts like almonds and walnuts. A crunchy and healthy salad recipe which is great in looks and nutritive value
- Cut the baby tomatoes into two.
- Peel the oranges, separate the segments, remove the pips and slice them. cube the pineapple slices.
- Peel mango, cut slices and then into cubes. soak apricot in warm water for few hours, if dry or else wash and use as such.
- Cut apple and peaches into cubes.
- Put all the above in a salad bowl. add shredded lettuce leaves, baby tomatoes and bean-sprouts.
- Prepare the dressing by mixing together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, freshly ground peppercorns, fresh orange juice. mix well and chill till use.
- Just before serving add the dressing to bean-sprouts and fruit mixture and serve.
This recipe was contributed by setseeani on 22 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.