Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3864 times
Tasty and nutritious accompaniment to any meal, bean salad is laden with the goodness of beans like rajmah and sprouts and the fiber content of vegetables.
- Finely chop capsicum, cucumbers, tomatoes (only skins) and keep aside
- In a big bowl, add the red kidney beans, green peas, corn and all the chopped vegetables.
- Add salt, black pepper and juice of lemons
- Mix well with a spatula.
- Serve the salad decorated with lettuce leaves on the sides of the bowl (using your imagination)
- Add salad dressing if required.
This recipe was contributed by gachopra on 25 Nov 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.