Bean Curd with Broccoli
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5230 times
Bean curd with broccoli is a vegetable dish with protein packed tofu cubes simmered in a thick creamy dish along with broccoli. The soy sauce, sesame oil and wine add to the flavour of this lovely and healthy dish.
- Put cornstarch into a cup & slowly add 1/4 c of stock & mix well.
- Add wine, soy sauce & sesame oil.
- Mix again. cut scallion into 1 1/2" lengths. heat vegetable oil in a wok over medium heat.
- When hot, put in ginger & garlic. stir & fry for 10 seconds.
- Put in scallion & broccoli. fry for 1 minute.
- Add 1/2 c stock & the salt. bring to a simmer. cover
This recipe was contributed by setseeani on 22 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.