Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11994 times
Bean burrito are a Mexican delight and are typically referred to as the soft flour tortillas which are filled up with cooked beans, tomato sauce and herbs.
- Soak and boil the rajma.
- Crush the rajma beans and add salt.
- Add taco sauce, hot sauce to the rajma and mix it properly. heat it for 2 minutes
- Place the above mixture as a vertical line on the totilla.
- Place the chopped lettuce and tomato on it.
- Add the grate swiss and american cheese.
- Fold and place the burrito in the oven for 5 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Add enchilada sauce on burrito and serve
This recipe was contributed by rupadshah on 14 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.