Batata Vada(maharashtrain Style Of Potato Vada)
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 10583 times
An excellent tea time snack.
if u wish to omit onion u can make without that too.
Add your private note
Batata Vada(maharashtrain Style Of Potato Vada) recipe - How to make Batata Vada(maharashtrain Style Of Potato Vada)
Preparation Time: 15mts Cooking Time: 20mts Total Time:
- Boil, peel and mash potatoes.
- Roast and powder ground nuts coarsely.
- Saute the onion until soft
- Mix potatoes,onion, ground nuts, coconut and all the other ingredients into a dough. make small balls and set aside.
- Mix the batter ingre. with 2tsp of very hot oil.
- Heat oil, dip the potato balls in the batter and deep fry.
- Serve sizzling hot with coconut chutney or tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by savi_ram on 26 Feb 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.